CHICAGO—ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete technology solution providers in the U.S., just announced that they have been approved to sell a complete portfolio of Apple® products to all Higher Education, Colleges and Universities. These products include Beats®, iPhone®, Mac®, AirPods®, HomePod Mini®, iPad®, and AppleCare® for Schools.
ITsavvy President and COO Munu Gandhi said, “We are excited to expand our partnership with Apple, which enables us to accelerate the innovation and capabilities we deliver to our Higher Education clients. ITsavvy’s strong education focus, expertise, outstanding services and now Apple portfolio will exponentially grow our presence in this market.”
ITsavvy provides Lifecycle Services capabilities for education across a wide spectrum of leading hardware and software products. ITsavvy can also provide faculty and university staff with a personalized help desk and managed device services—specifically for Apple– through the company’s savvyGuard service based on Jamf®.
ITsavvy already has a strong presence in the education community with solutions for AI/gaming, science, coding, and business Higher Education programs which align well with Apple’s strong offerings on Mac, iPad and iPhone.
ITsavvy’s offerings for this market include:
• Unique and specific third party accessory brands for Apple devices.
• Complete lifecycle management for Apple including provisioning, endpoint management, trade in, and user support.
• Professional services including assessments and POCs for full user device choice for Apple.
• Warranty repair support through AppleCare.
• Participation in a variety of programs for specialty and minority colleges.
• Authorized participating reseller for the Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager programs for zero touch deployment.
• Strong technology expertise in emerging challenges around modern 5g/WiFi 6 networking infrastructure offerings through Cisco/Juniper, security posture assessments and password less MFA, Microsoft/Google Apps and cloud, Identity Management such as Okta and Azure AD, Jamf MDM, and Adobe Workflows for Schools.
“ITsavvy” is a Registered Trademark of MT & Associates LLC. All other company and product names may be trademarks of respective companies with which they are associated.