CHICAGO—ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete technology solution providers for K-12 schools in the U.S., is excited to share information on its ChromeCare Buyback Program. It’s perfect for schools that want to significantly add to available funds during the coming school year.
Benefits of working with ITsavvy as a ChromeCare Buyback partner include:
• Competitively Priced: Aligned with current market values
• Streamlined Process: ITsavvy makes the process as frictionless as possible
• Scalability: ITsavvy will make an offer on quantities large and small
• Environmentally Friendly: Devices are kept out of landfills–broken down for parts or remarketed to partnering vendors
ITsavvy President and COO Munu Gandhi said, “We are always looking at ways for our K-12 clients to maximize return on their technology investments. Our ChromeCare Buyback Program offers a competitive price and an easy process for busy administrators”.
ITsavvy’s ChromeBook Buyback Program clients agree:
• “Our district devices were at the end of lease terms. ITsavvy worked directly with our leasing partner to buy out the current lease. This saved our district a significant amount of money, time and energy”. Director of Technology.
• “We continue to use ITsavvy for the buyback of retired devices in our district. ITsavvy makes the process easy. I would definitely recommend utilizing this program. We used the funds to put towards our next technology purchase”. District Technology Manager.
To receive an offer on Chromebooks, notebooks and iPads within 72 business hours, school officials can fill out the device buyback form. If they decide to move forward, ITsavvy will provide instructions and material for packaging and will coordinate the pickup of equipment. After ITsavvy receives, inspects, inventories and validates the devices, they will disburse proceeds to the school district.
ITsavvy” is a Registered Trademark of MT & Associates LLC. All other company and product names may be trademarks of respective companies with which they are associated.