Addison, Illinois, United States
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. We’ve built our reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Our growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
Why You’ll Love ITsavvy
Are you interested in beginning your career with a company that supports you while you grow your business? All while providing the potential to have uncapped earnings. Do you have a passion for technology, the fastest growing industry worldwide? Are you driven to succeed at a high level? If so, let’s talk.
As part of our team, you begin your career with us invested in you. ITsavvy starts you out in an extensive training program! You’ll learn how to take a solution-based sales approach in solving client business challenges while developing mutually vested and beneficial relationships. Our success as a company is predicated on your success, both in and outside of the office.
We drive ourselves every day to push the boundaries, improve the processes, and deliver unexpected client service. Just imagine what you could do here.
What you’ll do at ITsavvy
- Responsible for engaging and establish organizations as buying clients of our products and services
- Identify new relationships to sell forward
- Work with dedicated assistant to take care of client service issues, returns, and collections
- Help design and deliver high end solutions to your clients with our IN-HOUSE Advanced Solutions Group
- Ability to offer your clients full Cloud & Managed Service Solutions via ITsavvy’s Managed Service group
- Ability to offer your clients full VOIP and video solutions via ITsavvy’s Unified Communications group
- Work with the configuration lab to deliver full solutions to your client
- Prospect new business opportunities via phone with existing and new customers
- Account managers are encouraged to visit their clients on site
What you’ll need to join ITsavvy
- High School Diploma, some college degree work preferred
- Great communication skills, in-person and on the phone
- Self-motivation, strong ambition, and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Dedication and commitment to a long-term sales training program
- Passion for relationship building creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and technology skillset
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships
When you join the ITsavvy family, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- Competitive compensation. Our commission percentages are the highest in the industry, ensuring you get paid well for doing a great job.
- Remote work options, as well as locations across the United States.
- Company-funded health insurance with prescription drug coverage.
- 3 full weeks of PTO in your first year at ITsavvy
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Employee purchase discounts
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free ITsavvy swag
To our future employees. ITsavvy promises to inspire your success. It’s our responsibility to develop your career and knowledge with an empowering environment that retains passionate IT professionals.
ITsavvy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. ITsavvy will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.