- Microsoft 365 GCC client content is logically segregated from commercial client Microsoft 365 services.
- Microsoft 365 GCC client content is stored in the U.S.
- Microsoft 365 GCC complies with certifications and accreditations that are required for U.S. public sector customers.
- Azure Government offers US-only based physically isolated instance of Azure ensuring compliance services critical to US government for all systems and applications built on its architecture.
- Azure Government cloud services are dedicated to US Government workloads only (federal, state, local, public sector).
ITsavvy’s Senior Director of Sales, Public Sector Brian Fields said, “We are always looking for additional ways to add value for our public sector clients. Microsoft has been a key partner for ITsavvy to prove this value. We are really enthusiastic about the ITsavvy and Microsoft designed cloud solution–sure to be a key asset for our government clients.” Now public sector clients who require compliant cloud solution options also benefit from procuring ITsavvy’s CSP Program in the following ways:
- The ability to provide the right pricing for public and government sector clients.
- The ability to secure Microsoft Cloud Solutions directly through ITsavvy—widely acknowledged for expert delivery of engineered and cloud solutions. This includes instantaneous access to newly launched products/features as they become available via CSP.
- Access to ITsavvy’s deep experience in selecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Cloud Solutions. Most notably, ITsavvy provides 24/7 U.S.–based support, proactive management and monitoring to minimize or eliminate downtime, and holds a special “Advanced Support” agreement with Microsoft, enabling direct support collaboration. This ensures the team provides the best possible client experience.
- A single invoice for solutions and cloud products; along with the flexibility to make product adjustments as needed and fees based on a consumption-based model without pre-commitments.
- The ability to leverage ITsavvy’s Microsoft Cloud Solutions expertise to fast track ROI and realize efficiencies across the value chain. Clients increase productivity with solutions customized to their requirements.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “This is a very exciting time for us as we significantly expand our industry-leading products and solutions into the public sector. As our portfolio of contracts and solutions grows, we are becoming uniquely qualified to serve this sector with complete solutions that our competitors cannot offer.”