- savvyGuard: A managed services help desk that answers support calls with U.S.-based certified technicians who can be available 24x7x365. ITsavvy guides callers to successful problem resolution, with on-call specialists that can be brought in for more challenging issues.
- savvyCloud: Infrastructure and computing capabilities are hosted in the cloud at an offsite data center. This solution protects data and operations while improving cost management and productivity.
Brian Fields, ITsavvy’s Senior Director of Sales, Public Sector said, “ITsavvy is focused on helping educators achieve their objectives—providing a classroom experience that fosters student success. To that end, we work closely with administrators to ensure the technology is an excellent fit for the district, its budget, and that it is being fully leveraged.” ITsavvy’s education related contracts include:
- TIPS/TAPS: A national cooperative purchasing program that serves schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties and other government agencies. Contract numbers/products include: 170101 for Assistive Technology Goods and Services; 170301 for Data Center Hosting, Sales and Service; and 161101 for Interactive Presentation Systems.
- MEEC: Provides members with the opportunity to license education hardware and software at competitive prices. Members include public and private K-20 institutions and public libraries in the State of Maryland. ITsavvy is an Approved Hardware Vendor with the following RFP/contract numbers: RFP 972016/Contract UMD-972016.
- CMAS: A procurement tool for information technology products and services used by California State University (CSU) systems, University of California (UC) systems, community colleges, K-12 school districts and Calif. state and local government agencies. ITsavvy’s contract number is 3-17-70-3483A.