ShoreTel Voice Switches
ShoreTel Connect brings with it support for a new family of voice switches. The new ShoreTel ST Voice Switches bring a new level of power and capability to the ShoreTel Connect ONSITE switch portfolio. With updated and more powerful processors and digital signal processing, the new switches are able to provide greater built-in capacity for IP extensions, analog stations, conference calling, hunt groups, and bridged call appearances without having to make the port trade-offs that were required in the older switches.
The new switches completely update ShoreTel’s onsite hardware offerings and provide several advances over the current line of switches:
- Powerful built-in capacity that significantly reduces trade-offs of one port type for another
- No trade-offs against IP resources
- Built-in ports provide minimum conference capability with no trade-offs
- Individual FXS and FXO ports may be configured as SIP trunks with Media Proxy
- 50% increase in Hunt Groups and Bridged Call Appearances
- More analog ports on a switch
- Higher density switch options
- Analog extension switches with 11,000 foot loop lengths
- Power Fail Transfer capability
- PRI D-channel tool
- Two stage upgrades
- USB host port for extended logging
- Compatibility with existing deployment infrastructure
ShoreTel Deployment Options
> IP Phones
> Voice Switches
Need Anything Else?
ShoreTel clients often purchase these products:
*We make it easy to purchase ShoreTel products. Click here to make ITsavvy your Preferred ShoreTel Provider.
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
If you’re looking for a new
system or need expert advice,
please click here.