Cloud-based unified communication is our fastest growing deployment, particularly for small and medium sized organizations. But the choice between hosted, on-premises or hybrid UC can be complicated.
You’ve got options. We’re here to guide you.
What’s the difference between hosted, on-premises
and hybrid UC?
You’re not alone if you are struggling to understand which UC deployment to choose. Here’s how we break down the differences:
- Upfront expenses include phone hardware, rack space, data center power
- Higher deployment costs
- Upgrades and enhancements can be costly and time-consuming
- Will require on-staff UC administrator
- May involve several service contracts
- Additional costs for software licensing and hardware maintenance
- Generally does not support redundancy
- Low CapEx: only outlay required is to purchase phones (phone rental is an option, too)
- Low deployment costs (usually run on existing IP connection)
- Reduces the need for on-staff UC administrator
- Easily upgraded with new features and services
- Software updates are automatic
- Predictable monthly fee
- Often a single service contract
- Can be part of a disaster recovery plan
Hybrid UC – Exclusively offered by ShoreTel
- On-premises server supports your IP phones
- New locations can be provisioned with cloud service
- Other UC services (such as mobility and call centers) can be delivered virtually via the cloud
- All users share the same user experience like 4-digit dialing, call transfer and conference calling
- Reduces capital expenses while leveraging current investments that have not yet fully depreciated
- Ideal if you want to retain an onsite installation and grow into a future all-cloud deployment on your own terms
Want to speak with a UC expert? Click here to request a consultation
Ready for a Hosted UC Assessment? Click here to get started
What’s influencing the shift to Hosted UC?
Hosted UC from ITsavvy offers a cost-management option to purchasing and installing a traditional on-premise PBX system, for:
- Pay-as-you-go plans that grow with your business.
- The ability to scale up or down effortlessly to moderate the risk of opportunity.
- Support of BYOD policies to reduce equipment expenses.
- Consolidated administration vs. management of disparate legacy technologies.
- Extension of desktop applications to mobile devices for consistent user experience.
- Access to advanced tools for improved internal collaboration and customer experiences.
The ITsavvy Difference
This is how we do UC better than anyone else.
We are UC experts. We have been leaders in UC for over two decades.
We have unparalleled industry knowledge. Our technical team has advanced certifications from each of the leading hosted UC players.
We are client advocates. We’re in tune with client needs and will ensure a right-sized solution.
We are more than Hosted UC. Clients have integrated IT needs and as they grow, we can help them upgrade solutions for a proactive approach to networking and bandwidth performance.
We have strong Bandwidth provider relationships. We work with more than 50 national, regional and local carriers.
We can go global: We have national hosted UC capabilities with some international options, too.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to deliver a right-fit Hosted UC solution. Let’s start the conversation. Click here to request a consultation.
(Or ask about getting a personalized demo, available in some geographical areas).
Hosted UC Partners
Need Anything Else?
Hosted UC clients often purchase these products:
> Cisco Phones*
> Mitel Phones*
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery.
Watch how we do it.
*you must speak to an ITsavvy Client Executive prior to purchasing phones.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.