Technology Solutions for Today’s Hybrid Workforce Announced by ITsavvy
July 21, 2020
ADDISON, Ill.—ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing providers of workforce enablement technology in the U.S., announced a range of technology solutions designed to support today’s hybrid remote and onsite workforce. In this new environment:
- Organizations need to manage new data delivery models, such as enhanced video conferencing.
- High-performing Internet and cloud delivery are a necessity.
- Existing security methodologies and associated tools need to be right-sized to the new threat vectors.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “What is keeping our clients up at night is quite different than what was concerning them in 2019. Our goal is to listen to their needs and provide the assurance that for every issue, there is an effective technology solution.”
ITsavvy’s primary focus to help clients adapt to the new normal includes solutions in the following pillars:
- Remote Security: such as event detection and response, threat prevention, authentication, hunting and monitoring.
- Collaboration: such as instant messaging, audio/videoconferencing and voice.
- Connectivity: such as bandwidth, VPN and SDWAN.
- Overall Remote Computing Enablement: such as Office 365, VDI, Asset Management, managed services, help desk, cloud (Azure and AWS) private cloud and savvyCloud.
To that end, ITsavvy works with dozens of partners that offer leading-edge tools relevant to the new reality. These partners include: Microsoft Office 365, Azure, AWS, Cybereason, Mimecast and more.
ITsavvy’s Client Executives are fully up-to-speed on what is available and what makes the most sense for each company’s evolving work environment. They are an excellent time-saving, money-saving and aggravation-eliminating resource.