When it comes to cybercrime, what you don’t know CAN hurt you, a lot. Hackers often go undetected for days or months, wreaking havoc on your organization’s data and environment.
ITsavvy delivers expertise to assess your security vulnerability, simulate an internal or external attacker, and develop a remediation strategy.
Security Analysis from ITsavvy
- Know you have security issues and need a strategy to prioritize a response?
- Want to know which assets are most vulnerable to internal or external attacks?
- Have a data security compliance audit pending or have failed a recent audit?
ITsavvy offers two tools, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test, to identify what is most at risk, how and where a hacker may succeed, and a plan of action to stop them in their tracks
We’ll order a Vulnerability Assessment if you need to identify systems that are most vulnerable to exploits. The Vulnerability Assessment will schedule scans hourly, weekly or monthly to help you:
- Find, verify and remove vulnerabilities.
- Continuously identify insecure configuration, unpatched and unsupported software.
- Prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities more effectively.
- Gain remediation advice for found vulnerabilities.
In a Penetration Test (also known as a Pen Test), our experts take on the role of adversary and attempt to hack into your systems. The goal is to:
- Determine where and how hackers can gain access.
- Identify those systems and data that are open to exploitation.
- Understand whether or not you can easily detect an attack.
- Review security policies against industry compliance (if applicable).
- Identify employee awareness of security best-practices.
Your Penetration Test may include:
- A comprehensive attack on any open-source research
- External scanning
- External-to-internal host pivots
- Wireless attack
- Phishing attack
- Physical attack
- Website attack
- War dialing
- Social engineering
- Denial of service( DoS)
We’ll capture the results in an audit report, then identify risks through a detailed gap analysis, with specific tactical countermeasures to repair gaps and minimize vulnerabilities.
The ITsavvy Difference
ITsavvy delivers Security Analysis & Testing to help you:
- Identify which systems are most at risk
- Illustrate how an intruder can enter your network
- Formulate a remediation roadmap that ITsavvy can execute
- Design an overall security strategy
- Ensure improved business continuity
Security Analysis & Testing are designed to be part of a comprehensive Cybersecurity strategy.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Now is the time to act. Discover how ITsavvy’s comprehensive Cybersecurity solutions can protect your data, and your organization. Request a Threat Assessment consultation.
Need Anything Else?
We have advanced in-house Security expertise. Contact us to learn more about:
• Next-Generation Firewalls
• Multi Factor Authentication
• Network Access Control
• Mobile Device Management
• Data Loss Prevention
• Security Information
• Event Management
Security Analysis clients often purchase these products:
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Your IT. Our cloud.
Clients often augment Security Analysis with these solutions: