With data security, it’s not a matter of if, but when you will be a victim. Here’s where things stand today:
- Ransomware attacks have risen 250% in a single year.
- U.S. organizations are the most likely targets.
- New ransomware attacks are seeking out mobile devices.
- Employees who bring in outside applications more often aren’t concerned about corporate security.
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices have little to no protection and are more vulnerable to attacks than the average laptop.
- Despite being aware of phishing risks, people still click.
“Cybercrime is the greatest threat to every company in the world,” according to IBM’s Chairman & CEO Ginni Rometty.
ITsavvy is leading the charge against malicious attacks with advanced Security Solutions that can protect your data, your processes and your organization’s future.
What are your most critical security concerns?
Our Security Solutions Capabilities
Threat Intelligence – Gain confidence in your security posture through analytics from Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests, and four phases of Threat Intelligence (Threat Policies, Threat Hunting, Threat Monitoring and Threat Forensics).
Network Security – Detect, disrupt and prevent intrusions with Unified Threat Management, Anti-virus Security and Endpoint Security best practices.
Security Analysis – Identify fractures in your defenses through analytics from Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests, then prioritize a remediation strategy.
Social Engineering – Receive eye-opening insight into user behavior and develop a strategy to protect your business assets with security policies and training programs.
Security Compliance Analysis – Ensure that your technologies, processes and user activities meet specific security compliance requirements for your industry.
Learn more about Cybersecurity from ITsavvy
Managed Security Services
Employ state-of-the-art managed intrusion protection and event remediation against malicious codes (including ransomware protection) that are attached to web and email traffic. Use Managed Security Services to defend your:
- Mobile devices
- Cloud environments
Learn more about Managed Security Services from ITsavvy
The ITsavvy Difference
ITsavvy is one of the few elite companies with comprehensive Security Solutions capabilities to monitor, assess and remediate. We have a strong technical core of certified engineering and advisory services with specialties in backup, disaster recovery and data security. Here’s how we do it:
- Our integrated partnership with Cybersafe Solutions delivers state-of-the-art Threat Intelligence capabilities to ensure you stay one step ahead of attackers.
- We have access to a Security Operations Center (SOC) in a Tier 4 data center outside of Washington, D.C., in a site selected by Department of Defense, Department of Labor, Security & Exchange commission and other high-profile agencies.
- Our two Tier 3 data centers are located in carrier-neutral structures in the Midwest and the East Coast.
- Our own US-based Network Operations Center (NOC) delivers 24x7x365 monitoring, event remediation and user support.
- We partner with leaders in advanced security solutions including Sophos, Cylance, CheckPoint, Symantec, Kaspersky, SolarWinds, Barracuda and others.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to gain vulnerability insight, remediate risks, develop a security strategy, and deliver peace of mind. Let’s start the conversation. Click here to request an assessment
Now is the time to act. Discover how ITsavvy’s comprehensive Security Solutions can protect your data, and your organization. Request a Security Solutions consultation.
Need Anything Else?
We have advanced in-house Security expertise. Contact us to learn more about:
• Next-Generation Firewalls
• Multi Factor Authentication
• Network Access Control
• Mobile Device Management
• Data Loss Prevention
• Security Information
• Event Management
Security Solutions clients often purchase these products:
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Your IT. Our cloud.
Clients often augment Security Solutions with these solutions: