Get your remote workforce up and running, cost-effectively and efficiently
Business Continuity and working remotely can be a potentially daunting undertaking for IT departments, companies will be especially challenged during this COVID-19 situation. Since many employees will be working from home or remotely, the following IT products and technology solutions from ITsavvy will help employees and companies be productive and successful. ITsavvy is committed to our clients and their success. If you have an immediate need, please contact your ITsavvy client executive, call 1.855.ITsavvy or email info@ITsavvy.com.
To support our clients as they formulate business continuity plans and scale out their ability to support work from home, Cisco is offering:
- For Non-Web-Ex clients, a free 90-day trial
- For Enterprise Agreement and Active User subscriptions, a 90 day grace for annual true forward calculations
- For Named User subscriptions, clients can expand their license count by 20% for a 90 day period
Please let us know how we can help your company take advantage of these special offers.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork, bringing together the best of Office 365 to empower customers to video conference, chat, meet, share files, and work together with business apps. Some key benefits:
- Online file storage
- Document sharing
- Teams meetings
- Integration with third-party apps
Stay productive and protected, wherever the office is.
- Maintain productivity levels across the remote workforce, thanks to Microsoft 365-powered Surface devices give users up to 5 hours in weekly productivity gains
- Secure remote employees’ devices from any location, with security built into every layer of Surface, from hardware to firmware to the operating system, and cloud management tools
- Deploy devices straight to your remote users’ hands, reducing IT complexity and eliminating time consuming corporate re-imaging with every Surface built for Windows AutoPilot
For more information