ITsavvy Now Top Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, EMS
June 28, 2018
ADDISON, Ill.–ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete cloud solution providers in the U.S., just announced that it has obtained the unique status of Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), joining an elite group of Microsoft partners approved to sell Microsoft’s Cloud solutions directly to clients. Currently these solutions include:
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- Microsoft 365 (M365)
As a Direct CSP Partner, ITsavvy is one of a select number of providers worldwide that have a direct partnership with Microsoft for their CSP Program; this is unlike other providers that are required to sell indirectly, via a third party.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “We recognize that the future of cloud is not only hybrid, but multi-cloud. Because of this we work with clients to select, implement and support multi-cloud environments with leading-edge products such as these.”
The investments into Microsoft’s cloud are directly aligned to the company’s vision. ITsavvy is growing its public and hybrid cloud with the intent to give their clients the full spectrum of options from on-premise solutions, to private, public and hybrid cloud.
ITsavvy Vice President, Cloud Solutions Joe Llano said, “We want to give our clients the full set of choices to make strategic IT investments that meet their business objectives. With ITsavvy’s setup, we can help our clients assess all options, across top cloud vendors, and support them throughout consultation, implementation and ongoing support/maintenance.”
The Microsoft cloud stack along with ITsavvy’s CSP status gives ITsavvy the right products and a special set of tools that allow them to do this most effectively. ITsavvy perceives the Microsoft cloud to be the most flexible, secure and compliant in the industry. And most importantly, the one most conducive to hybrid strategies.
For clients, ITsavvy’s newly obtained Direct CSP status not only gives them the broadest set of cloud options, but it includes benefits far beyond that:
- The ability to secure Microsoft Cloud Solutions directly through ITsavvy—widely acknowledged for expert delivery of engineered and managed cloud solutions. This includes instantaneous access to newly launched products/features as they become available via CSP.
- Access to ITsavvy’s deep experience in selecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Cloud Solutions. Most notably, ITsavvy provides 24/7 U.S.– based support, proactive management and monitoring to minimize or eliminate downtime, and holds a special “Advanced Support” agreement with Microsoft to ensure the team provides the best possible client experience by collaborating directly with Microsoft to solve support needs.
- A single invoice for service solutions and cloud products; along with the flexibility to make product adjustments as needed and pay based on a consumption-based model without pre-commitments.
- The ability to provide the right pricing for clients based on their segment (commercial, government and education).
- The ability to leverage ITsavvy’s Microsoft Cloud Solutions expertise to fast track ROI. Clients increase productivity with solutions customized to their requirements
- The rapid deployment and quick learning curve that comes with all of ITsavvy’s Managed Services, Engineered Services, and Cloud Solutions, including Microsoft Azure, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365.
ITsavvy shares the Microsoft vision and technology roadmap for the modern workplace and infrastructure. Microsoft’s applications and initiatives lead to more effective messaging and advanced collaboration, mobility and security. This results in greater efficiency and effectiveness for ITsavvy’s clients.
“As we continue to expand our relationship with Microsoft and remove barriers to streamlined implementation of their products, our clients are able to compete more effectively in their markets,” Theriault said.