ITsavvy Announces New Public, Private, Hybrid, Colocation Cloud Options
August 29, 2017
ADDISON, Ill.—ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete cloud solution providers in the U.S. just unveiled new public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, colocation and data center solutions designed to enable organizations to move their technologies to the cloud with a completely customizable solution.
Current industry research shows that organizations are demanding a variety of cloud options, with a third seeking public cloud space and a third building private cloud space; usually within a hybrid of onsite and cloud environments. ITsavvy has responded by introducing its Cloud Solutions offerings.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “The market has reached the tipping point with cloud solutions. For the last few years we have been monitoring an incremental move toward the cloud; now organizations are at a comfort level that is fueling a large scale shift. Our carefully designed cloud solutions portfolio is designed to accommodate this.”
ITsavvy delivers access to AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform with the option of managed support and service from ITsavvy’s certified data center staff.
ITsavvy’s Data Center Director Steve Lupinski said, “In most cases, we become our clients’ cloud experts. We review their strategies and business objectives with them; then guide them to the most appropriate solution.”
This suite of cloud options allows clients to relocate applications and data from an onsite data center to an offsite cloud service provider. They receive the added benefit of determining which data will reside onsite and offsite, who will be the host, and how much support they would like to receive. ITsavvy’s cloud options include:
- Public Cloud: Data is stored on shared offsite servers. ITsavvy offers an a la carte menu of services that go from basic hands-off cloud computing to 24x7x365 management by ITsavvy’s certified team.
- Private Cloud: Clients receive greater privacy with data stored on dedicated servers behind their own dedicated firewall.
- Hybrid Cloud: For clients not ready to move their entire IT infrastructure to the cloud, ITsavvy offers any combination of on-premise storage with off-premise cloud computing.
- Colocation: Clients maintain tight control over their own data infrastructure in ITsavvy’s state-of-the-art data centers.
- Data Center Solutions: ITsavvy’s certified technical team can implement new solutions and integrate them with legacy hardware; migrate data from on-premise to cloud or their own location; install cabling; manage bandwidth and provide data center design services.
ITsavvy operates two state-of-the-art data centers in Illinois and New Jersey that are N+1 and 2N redundant, HIPAA and HITECH compliant, PCI DSS 3.0 compliant, SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified, and SSAE 16 audited. In addition, ITsavvy’s New Jersey site is Safe Harbor certified.
ITsavvy’s cloud partners include VMware, Citrix, Dell EMC, Rackspace, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, HP, Cisco and Carbonite EVault.
ITsavvy Vice President, Advanced Solutions Group Joe Llano said, “This comprehensive menu of cloud solutions is the next step in the continuing expansion of our portfolio. We are confident that all of our Advanced Solutions offerings will give our clients a competitive edge and allow them to seamlessly grow their organizations.”