ITsavvy Announces Enhanced Cloud Data Backup Service Solution
January 23, 2017
ADDISON, Ill.—ITsavvy just announced new enhancements to its proven cloud-based data backup service, savvyBackup. The solution is leveraging new technological advances and the significant capabilities of the company’s state-of-the-art network operations center for 24x7x365 monitoring and oversight by ITsavvy engineers.
This is an easy-to-manage solution that ensures backups are meeting compliance and SLA requirements. Benefits include:
- Convenience: savvyBackup is accessible wherever there is internet connectivity.
- Ease of Recovery: If data is lost or deleted, backups are available and easily retrievable.
- Ease of Access: Clients have continuous and seamless access to all of their stored data.
- Security: Data is stored on secure servers. Additional safety measures, such as encryption, are also available. Depending on the client’s needs, data copies can reside in multiple independent locations.
The savvyBackup solution reduces spending and hardware management with improved reliability and business continuity of data storage in compliant, redundant offsite locations. ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault explained, “The cost of ensuring business continuity is a fraction of what it used to be and is now a viable solution for even small and medium-sized businesses.”
- The ability to ramp up or down–ideal for seasonal operations.
- A high degree of reliability and security.
- Daily backup and redundancy with flexible solutions that satisfy specific recovery point objectives and recovery time objectives.
- 24x7x365 U.S. based support.
ITsavvy’s award-winning engineers have expertise in backup, disaster recovery and storage to resolve escalations and high-level challenges. They also have advanced certifications in Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and Cisco technologies. The company partners with industry leaders including EMC, Quantum, Axcient, Barracuda, Unitrends and Datto.
“We work with many clients that have known for a while they are living on borrowed time without a robust backup solution,” Theriault said. “It is extremely rewarding to bring them savvyBackup along with a little peace of mind.”