ITsavvy Announces Annual IT Symposium Goes Virtual for On-Demand Viewing
November 14, 2014
ADDISON, IL—ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing companies of its type in the U.S., just announced that its 2014 ITsavvy Symposium, a full day event filled with educational programming, lives on as a virtual, on-demand event.
The 2014 ITsavvy Virtual Symposium retains many components of its live counterpart, which was held recently at the Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Ill. The new Virtual Symposium webpage gives all online visitors access to the leading-edge insights and outstanding expertise that was shared at the live event.
The site features a video of Walgreens Chief Information, Innovation and Improvement Officer Timothy Theriault’s keynote address on the technology-driven strategy at his company; how Walgreens is fully leveraging technology to blaze a trail as the world’s first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing champion. On the webpage, visitors can also download abstracts of the following Tech Talks that were featured during the live event, among others.
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery: an overview of business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for building resilience into IT operations
• Data Replication: an overview of data replication solutions and technologies that improve data protection and reduce risks associated with downtime
• savvyBackup®: an overview of ITsavvy’s savvyBackup solution and the changing landscape of data protection
• Wireless: an overview of wireless solutions and technologies that can be leveraged to build a next generation wireless LAN
• savvyPrint®: an overview of ITsavvy’s savvyPrint solution that’s proven to optimize infrastructures, environment management efforts and workflows
• savvyGuard®: an overview of how ITsavvy’s savvyGuard solution leverages best practices to manage and monitor desktops, networks and server environments
• Unified Communications: an overview of ITsavvy’s unified communications offerings and key considerations for choosing between on premise or hosted solutions
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “One of the primary benefits of our annual symposium is that it gives visitors access to the world’s finest technology experts. That expertise is incorporated into both ITsavvy’s Tech Talks and the Keynote Address. Our goal with the 2014 ITsavvy Virtual Symposium is to make those insights available to everyone in the global technology community.”
To view the Tech Talks, visit: www.itsavvy.com/about/events/symposium/virtual/.
ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing companies of its type in the U.S., is a recognized leader in tailored end-to-end IT product and service solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller with industry-leading product availability, design and implementation, client support and delivery speed through 46 distribution centers across the U.S. ITsavvy also has data center locations in New Jersey, Illinois and New York. The company’s new, user-friendly website provides hundreds of concise, leading-edge IT decision-making resources, including an e-commerce site with real-time pricing and availability. ITsavvy is headquartered in Addison, IL, with offices in Chicago’s Loop; Hauppauge, NY; New York, NY; Warren, NJ; Aurora, IL; Davenport, IA; Hayward, CA; and Beavercreek, OH. Call 1-855-ITsavvy (1-855-487-2889), email: info@ITsavvy.com, visit: www.ITsavvy.com.