We ensure a client-focused IT strategy.According to new research, the top IT challenges Retailers face include:
- Moving to the Cloud: Core functionality is on a continual march to the cloud. Overall global cloud POS systems will triple by 2023.
- Increasing Client Retention: Companies with omnichannel client engagement strategies retain on average 89% of their clients, compared to 33% for companies without.
- Personalizing Product: Fifty three percent of Retailers consider client identification and product personalization their top priorities.
- Reducing Security Risks: Threats are everywhere, including from BYODs. Consider that 64% of organizations suffer from zero-day attacks launched just at their endpoints.
- Analyzing Omnichannel Data: More than half of all Retail marketers consider analytics and AI technologies to be critical.
- Improving Client Experiences: Client Experience technologies move to the fore. User Generated Content, which generates a 137% conversion uplift, is increasingly important to Retail.
- Staying Ahead of the Curves: Retailer spend on new technologies grew by 61% in 2018.
ITsavvy helps Retailers manage and grow the wealth of technologies that they use to compete today. We’ll establish your wireless applications, build up entirely new stores, implement rich analytics, build your omnichannel—and much more.
NOTE: Omnichannels unify all the channels (mobile, online, in-store and more) that clients use to research, compare and buy from retailers.
Our Retail clients are leaders in:
- Consumer Electronics
- Department Stores
- DIY Chains
- Full Service and QSR Dining
- Grocery and Convenience Chains
- Specialty Stores
- Travel and Hospitality
These—and many other—Retailers face the common challenges that Accenture calls pervasiveness, personalization and privacy. And each Retailer demands solutions unique to its business to meet those challenges.
That’s why they turn to ITsavvy.
We often work with Retail clients for:
- Cloud Solutions
- Display Solutions
- Location Services
- Mobility Solutions
- On-Premises and Cloud POS systems
- Peripherals (printers, scanners, cash drawers and more)
- Wireless and Guest Wi-Fi
Let’s start a conversation around IT for Retail
What challenges are you facing—and which are the highest priorities for you to address? Are you focused on keeping your core systems and connections current, planning for innovative upgrades or setting the stage for the future? Whatever your objectives might be, the first step is to let ITsavvy conduct a comprehensive Retail Assessment to guide your initiatives. To get started, click here.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Need Anything Else?
Clients often augment their Retail purchases with these products:
Bar Code Scanners
Wireless Access Points
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery. Watch how we do it.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Your IT. Our cloud.
Clients often augment their Retail purchases with these solutions: