Because you need security, reliability, scalability and performance from all corners of your facility, you need more than an off-the-shelf Wi-Fi solution. You need a Wireless package that is customized for your operation. We can do that.
How is your Wi-Fi working?
Request An Assessment
Get your users connected. Keep your network secure.
When we first meet with IT managers, we hear these concerns:
- My students and faculty say they don’t have Wi-Fi, but I can’t find the problem.
- We take our laptops with us for meetings and huddle-ups. Can we make sure there is good Wi-Fi throughout the building?
- Our warehouse staff is complaining about scanners not working. Could it be our Wi-Fi?
- My medical teams say they can’t download records fast enough, and it’s impacting patient waiting times.
- What is the best way to provide secure Wi-Fi to my guest users?
- What is the best solution to get Wi-Fi to a large outdoor space?
Our Wireless team has solved all of these Wi-Fi challenges. Here’s how we do it.
The ITsavvy Difference
We lead the industry in Wireless site surveys, discovery & analytics, solution design and project deployment, using a variety of state-of-the-art tools:
We engineer and customize Wireless solutions
Before proposing a Wireless solution, our Wireless team utilizes exclusive assessment tools and sophisticated analytics that consider facility, construction, typical user tasks, number of users and devices, security requirements, antenna requirements and desired performance.
Our pre-deployment evaluations:
- Identify critical coverage requirements by location or by area
- Discover locations that present coverage challenges
- Ensure wireless capacity in all required areas
- Identify sources of RF interference
Our post-deployment assessments:
- Confirm that actual signal strength performs as predicted in critical and challenging spaces
- Measure and validate wireless throughout all required areas
We deliver state-of-the-art Wireless strategies that combine:
- Software-related components that ensure optimum user access, guest access, security, intrusion-detection and performance
- Hardware-related components including wireless access points, switches and controllers)
We partner with from industry ground-breakers like 7Signal, Aerohive, Aruba, Brocade/Ruckus, Cambium, Cisco, Extreme Networks, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Meraki, Mist Systems, Mojo Networks, Oberon, Riverbed/Xirrus, SonicWall, Sophos, Ubiquiti and Ventev.
What is your greatest Wi-Fi challenge?
Request An Assessment
We deploy state-of-the-art Wireless solutions that are custom-designed for users and environments that deliver:
Improved productivity with consistent Wireless performance even for high bandwidth tasks.
Reduced interference enabling users to download large documents, scan barcodes, stream videos and conduct conferences.
Better security with more-defined access controls to protect critical data.
Reduced operating costs enabling BYOD strategies that transfer device costs and maintenance to users.
Stronger guest loyalty and improved visitor experience.
We listen. Then deliver results.
You have unique Wireless challenges. We have elite Wireless expertise. Let’s start the conversation. Request An Assessment
Need Anything Else?
Wireless clients often purchase these products:
Wireless Access Points
> 10 Gbe
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery.
Watch how we do it.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
We Also Recommend
Clients often augment Wireless with these solutions: