How solid is your backup plan? Let’s find out.
You’ve got a lot on your plate. What are your hotspots?
Check the items that are giving you the most heat.
Here’s how we do it.
We’ve got plenty of success stories. Read about two of them.
A financial institution was happy with its existing backup product but found that storage was nearing capacity. Our vendor-neutral approach allowed them to retain their existing product with an expanded capacity and state-of-the-art capabilities that met critical data capture, archiving and audit requirements.
A school district was operating under an unreliable backup solution with unknown data security. We updated their backup and archiving strategy as part of a major technology overhaul, bringing their data protection up to industry standards with minimal user disruption.
The ITsavvy Advantage
• Partnerships with industry leaders EMC, Barracuda and EVault
• Customizable onsite, offsite and hybrid options
• Fully-managed savvyBackup solutions
• All US-based engineers and technicians available 24x7x365
• Nine replication sites
• Security add-ons like data encryption, remote data wipes, hardware disablers and automatic laptop backups
• Deduplication capabilities to reduce cycle times
Yup. Let’s Get Started.
Need Anything Else?
Backup clients often purchase these products:
Sure, we have next-gen IT solutions. But we also offer more IT products and faster delivery.
Watch how we do it.
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
We Also Recommend
Clients often augment Backup with these solutions: