Manage your backups. Archive your data. Protect your future.
Maybe you just had an event. Maybe you worry about having an event. A solid backup strategy can help protect your data and ensure business continuity.
ITsavvy’s customized approach to enterprise backup will consider your operation, your compliance initiatives, your SLA terms, and your budget.
And if you want to hand it all over to us, we’ve got our savvyBackup solution that takes the demands of backup completely off your plate.
The ITsavvy Difference
We partner with industry leaders EMC, Barracuda and Carbonite, among others. You’ll get custom, state-of-the-art solutions backed by our certified support team.
Our upfront backup assessment ensures that you receive the right solution for your operation.
Our vendor-neutral approach offers onsite, offsite and customizable hybrids strategies. Hot standby and warm standby options bring enterprise-level security to operations of all sizes.
Disaster & Recovery Strategies
Your backup solution should include Disaster & Recovery protection as well. Our engineers can take you from a manual Tier 1 to a completely automated Tier 7, and any place in between.
Our savvyBackup® solution shifts the burden of your backups onto our engineers.
Add-ons like data encryption, remote data wipes and hardware disablers bring additional security to your data.
Nine Replication Sites
Our aggressive replication strategy leaves nothing to chance.
Interim Virtual Server
We can power up an interim server while your primary server is being repaired.
All US-based engineers and technicians, available 24x7x365
ITsavvy Backup gives you:
• Business Continuity – Be prepared for the worst scenario with a solution that will ensure access to mission-critical data.
• Ediscovery Capabilities – Capture and recover important or compliance-needed data in seconds.
• Contract Fulfillment – Meet sensitive SLA and vendor data availability requirements.
• Resource Reallocation – Resolve events in less time ― or turn your backup management over to us ― and get your staff working on more value-added projects.
• Cost and Space Savings – Deduplication and offsite strategies reduce backup cycling and storage requirements.
• Laptop Protection – Automatic laptop backup and disabling strategies remove the burden of backup and security from individual employees.
We listen. Then deliver results. You’re the hero.
Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s Backup services can prevent and minimize work disruption while saving you time and money. Click here to request an assessment of your backup plan.
Need Anything Else?
Backup clients often purchase these products:
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
We Also Recommend
Clients often augment Backup with these solutions: