We see a project through, from conception to implementation, and beyond.
Some projects require more manpower or a deeper expertise than you have on hand. Our Engineered Services team can step in at any time to design, build, demo, deploy and manage even the most complicated IT solutions.
Take advantage of today’s technologies and workloads with advanced security and performance.
ITsavvy Systems Architecture gives you:
• Flexible options with customized configurations
• Partner vendors like HP, Cisco, EMC, Dell and Aerohive
• In-house experts who are manufacturer-certified
• Integration with legacy equipment
• Nationwide reach and products on-demand from 46 distribution centers
Our Implementation team takes over when your staff is stretched thin or your project requires a specialized skill set. We take the project over, from site survey to training and support, ensuring a successful solution deployment.
ITsavvy Implementation gives you:
• Partner vendors like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, EMC, Aerohive, Dell, APC, HP and Meraki
• Customization and integration with legacy environments
• Team of in-house experts and specialists, all manufacturer-certified
• End-to-end project oversight, from site survey to installation and support
• Off-site configuration that replicates your existing environment
• Turn-key installations, validated and full-functional
Program Management Office
Over 25 years of project management experience ensures that your next build-out or installation will hit cost and time parameters.
ITsavvy Program Management Office gives you:
• Proven success with small or complex IT projects
• Agile approach considers changes in scope and functionality
• Vendor management, with contract negotiations and documentation handoff
• Access and visibility to progress updates
• Culture alignment that synthesizes outcomes with stakeholder expectations
• Ongoing team communication to ensure common assumptions
Virtual Demo Lab
With 46 warehouses of brand-name products available, we can recommend, build out and demo customized configurations to ensure the right fit for your environment.
ITsavvy Virtual Demo Lab gives you:
• Side-by-side configuration comparisons
• Replication of your environment, using your data
• Personalized web demo session for your team to test drive the design
• Partner vendors including Aerohive, Barracuda, CommVault, Dell, EMC, HP, Meraki, NetApp, Riverbed and VMware
Hardware repair services, asset management solutions and warranty services from our team of certified engineers.
ITsavvy Hardware Management gives you:
• Pre-fit of network systems architecture in our in-house Configuration Lab
• Onsite hardware repair services
• Complete asset management, from acquisition and installation, to repair and disposal
• Warranty services that extend the life of your technology investments
We listen. Then deliver results. You’re the hero.