Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity (DRaaS)
Backing up data is a given, and getting data into the cloud is a best-practices backup move. But what really matters is being able to recover and restore what you need after an event ASAP.
A cloud-based Disaster Recovery strategy will help to ensure business continuity in times of adversity.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) from ITsavvy
Do you need a strong Disaster Recovery plan? Most likely, if you answer “yes” to any of these:
- You have facilities in locations that are prone to increasingly severe weather catastrophes.
- You have been mandated to develop a DRaaS strategy by your board or senior management.
- You have SLAs that require a robust Disaster Recovery plan.
- You must meet compliance requirements such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SAS70 or ISO standards.
- You are in one of these industries, which account for 50% of DRaaS deployments (according to Gartner): financial services, healthcare, IT services, professional services and manufacturing.
- You are losing confidence in your current DRaaS provider or your own DR infrastructure.
- You recently suffered a loss of data.
Pure and simple, we believe all organizations should have some sort of response plan to a business-stopping event. If you don’t have one, or if you lack confidence in your ability to restore and recover critical data, we’re here to help.
What is DRaaS?
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is the cloud-based replication of your data on shared virtual servers that are hosted by a provider like ITsavvy. DRaaS ensures failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe.
What is failover?
Failover is a backup operation in which the functions of your system (server, processor or network) are automatically transferred to offsite, standby system components when the primary component has failed or is in scheduled down time.
What is Business Continuity?
DRaaS enables Business Continuity by restoring the company’s infrastructure so that the business operation can resume quickly and efficiently. A strong Disaster Recovery strategy plans for alternate work locations, devices and connectivity if a facility is damaged, and it ensures that critical functions can continue.
We tested a DRaaS failover, and it worked perfectly. Read the Success Story
DRaaS from ITsavvy can bring you:
Would you be able to recover and restore critical data if needed?
Request an assessment from our DRaaS experts.
- Streamlined budgeting. Our Disaster Recovery solution is a pay-per-use product that enables you to adjust your service parameters as needed.
- Improved productivity. Recovered data can be spun up rapidly, enabling you to maintain day-to-day operations like sales, accounting and customer service.
- Quicker recovery. Getting back to work quickly can keep you remain competitive and reduce costs associated with downtime.
- Reduced CapEx. Your critical data is stored offsite, with less financial risk or need for extensive backup capital investments.
The ITsavvy Difference
24x7x365 US-based team.
You’ll benefit from our certified support team, available to you around the clock every day of the year.
We develop plans for specific events like hurricanes, floods, fire or terrorism. You’ll have a business continuity protocol that you’ll follow in the event of a crisis.
State-of-the-art data center.
Our infrastructure backbone has been designed and built by our Storage, Backup, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery engineers, and is 100% compliant for HIPAA and HITECH; SSAE 16 audited; PCI DSS 3.0 compliant; Safe Harbor certified; and SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified. Learn more
Data recovery and eDiscovery.
We fully support data recovery after a failover.
We can meet most compliance requirements as well as recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO). Since your organization may have a variety of recovery objectives, we meet with your business unit heads to get their definition of “disaster” and identify specific recovery requirements.
We are certified in data replication and redundancy for both backup and recovery. We have earned the CRN Tech 250 award for highest certifications. Learn more
We also offer remote access, remote site internet access, web filtering and backup internet. You may also opt to terminate your MPLS circuit at the data center while ITsavvy provides the supporting infrastructure.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to help them make the best business continuity decisions possible.
Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s end-to-end solutions can benefit your business. Click here to request a consultation.