Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Solutions
The way you do business is changing quickly, and dramatically. Is your data center keeping pace with how your organization engages and competes?
IT operations like yours are looking to the cloud to transform how they deliver services to their users. They recognize the cloud’s ability to reduce costs while improving reliability and efficiency. But which workloads should you migrate? Do you transform your data center completely offsite or keep some of it on-premise? Or do you want to move from one cloud to another?
Because no two organizations are alike, ITsavvy offers Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
Here’s what you need to know about your cloud options.
Public Cloud from ITsavvy
What is Public Cloud?
We offer an a la carte menu of Public Cloud services that go from basic hands-off cloud computing to 24x7x365 management by our certified team. Your data and applications will be migrated to the infrastructure in our data center, where you share storage, computer, memory and power with our other Public Cloud clients. While utilizing our Public Cloud resources, your data will remain secure, and access will be restricted to those authorized to access your data.
Learn more about our state-of-the-art data centers
Why would you opt for Public Cloud?
- You want on-demand capabilities that allow you to spin up or spin down computing resources quickly.
- You want to expand your computing capabilities without need for CapEx spend.
- You require long-term storage, cyclical data & applications, mission-critical data & applications, and testing environments.
- You have short-term data storage needs.
- You would like to become more “green” and reduce the carbon footprint of your data center.
What are the benefits of Public Cloud from ITsavvy?
- We offer the option of migrating one application or all of your data and applications to a public cloud. It can be very specific or on a very grand scale.
- Pricing that aligns with client consumption of services.
- We have on-staff technical expertise to augment what you may have in-house.
- We offer the economies of scale built in to a shared cloud environment.
- We can reduce the time and cost of procuring, deploying, configuring and managing data center components.
- We can provide 24x7x365 management and monitoring with our savvyGuard solution.
Learn more about savvyGuard Managed Services
Private Cloud from ITsavvy
What is Private Cloud?
Is the desire for control of traditional on-premises infrastructure preventing you from taking advantage of the Cloud? Private Cloud from ITsavvy delivers the Cloud’s reliability and efficiency with higher security, customization and privacy. Your Private Cloud can be located in our state-of-the-art data center, in another data center that we can help you select, or in your on-premises IT operation.
Why would you opt for Private Cloud?
- You want to take advantage of cloud computing capabilities and reliability, but you want the security and control of dedicated cloud systems behind your own firewall.
- You may want to ensure you meet specific data storage or industry compliance requirements, or you need to store and process sensitive data or tasks. This is important because some public clouds are not compliant for HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley or PCI.
- You want the ability to reduce your maintenance windows by taking advantage of ITsavvy redundant architecture for your network maintenance, power upgrades and internet.
- You have data and/or applications on a public cloud like Amazon AWS and wish to migrate them to a private cloud.
What are the benefits of Private Cloud from ITsavvy?
- We are experts at data migration, cloud implementation & integration, and cloud program management.
- We can guide the client to the most appropriate cloud provider and data center.
- We offer IT Lifecycle Management to track asset warranties, subscriptions and contracts.
- We offer the option of designing the physical layout and can provide additional services including Structured Cabling.
Learn more about our migration & implementation services
Learn more about our cabling services
Learn more about Data Center Solutions
Hybrid Cloud from ITsavvy
What is Hybrid Cloud?
You may not be ready to move your entire IT infrastructure to the cloud. A Hybrid Cloud provides any combination of Public Cloud and Private Cloud, colocation or on-premise storage and computing capabilities. It allows some data and applications to be handled in-house and some virtualized offsite.
Why would you opt for Hybrid Cloud?
- You may want to move some content to the cloud, but you have one or more legacy solutions that are too complex to migrate.
- You want to maintain some sensitive or mission-critical applications and data outside of public cloud environments.
- You like the option of spinning up public cloud space for peaks in cyclical demand.
- You want to migrate content from your private cloud to a public cloud to free up space temporarily.
- You have some applications and files that may be impacted by latency issues that you need to treat with the most appropriate performance and capacity options.
- You want the flexibility of having additional resources in the event of disaster downtime.
- You want to modernize your data center in phases.
What are the benefits of Hybrid Cloud from ITsavvy?
- We have the holistic knowledge to ensure your entire IT operation works as a single IT environment.
- We can make available advanced data center expertise for specific challenges involving multiple facilities and legacy applications.
- We have on-staff data migration expertise to help you determine what goes where.
- We work with a variety of vendors and do not restrict you to off-the-shelf solutions.
- We are sensitive to compliance regulations and can help ensure that you are within industry requirements.
Learn more about Colocation Solutions
The ITsavvy Difference
We understand having so many options can be overwhelming. That’s why we have on-staff expertise at every stage along the journey. Our Solutions Architects will guide you toward the right-sized solution. Then our certified engineers will support your data migration and solution implementation process. On the backend, we outperform the industry on our service and support and access to certified engineers.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to help them make the best Cloud Solutions decisions possible.
Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s end-to-end solutions can benefit your business. Click here to request a Cloud Solutions Consultation.
Need Anything Else?
Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud clients often purchase these products:
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Clients often augment Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud with these solutions:
Google Cloud Platform