Colocation from ITsavvy allows clients to maintain meticulous control over their data storage while taking advantage of sophisticated offsite data center compliance and redundancy. We can facilitate colocation at either of ITsavvy’s state-of-the-art data centers or at allied data centers across the US and in Canada.
Colocation from ITsavvy
Have you outgrown your data center but don’t want to spend the average $200/square foot required to build or expand your own facility? Do you have sensitive data that you want to store offsite and need to maintain a high level of control? Do you desire better uptime than can be achieved with on-premises servers?
Colocation from ITsavvy brings you the robust security of offsite data center storage with your dedicated control.
What is Colocation?
Colocation is when you rent floor space in a data center facility. Your IT team will specify, purchase and deploy the hardware in the leased space. Your IT staff will monitor, maintain and manage the equipment and data backups. Although we can help you with colocation services at any data center, when you select ITsavvy as the host we will provide the space, power and bandwidth. We monitor and manage two US state-of-the-art data centers.
When should you consider Colocation?
- You have outgrown your on-premises data center but don’t want to expand or don’t have the space to expand your in-house footprint.
- You want to move an existing solution from on-premises to offsite but you want to own your equipment with the sense of security that ownership may bring.
- Your senior leadership may feel that public cloud is in some way less secure and more prone to outages than hardware you can own and manage.
- You have a legacy application that is too complex to move to public cloud.
How can Colocation benefit your IT operation?
- You gain safe and secure access to data and applications on dedicated servers that are not shared with other clients.
- You have reliable equipment space, power, cooling and physical security for your servers, storage and networking equipment.
- You have access to higher bandwidth speeds and better redundancy for network connections, with more reliable outage protection.
- You have the ability to spin up or tear down a server quickly.
- You gain improved business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, particularly for your most critical data.
How is Colocation from ITsavvy different?
State-of-the-art data centers. We operate two state-of-the-art data centers that are N+1 and 2N redundant, HIPAA and HITECH compliant, PCI DSS 3.0 compliant, SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified, and SSAE 16 audited. Our New Jersey site is additionally Safe Harbor certified.
24x7x365 oversight. We monitor and manage our data centers around the clock with our US-based certified technical support.
High levels of security. Access to restricted areas in our data centers require multiple levels of biometric authentication. Our New Jersey facility requires proximity card, fingerprint and iris scans. Our Illinois facility requires mantrap, proximity card, biometrics and memorized data points.
Additional location options. We also partner with the owner of 15 data centers in the US and 11 in Canada. We can make recommendations to evaluate and guide you toward any other data center of you choice and will negotiate a contract with the data center operator if needed.
Advanced consultation. We will act as your trusted advisor, particularly if you don’t have data center experience.
Engineering services. We have advanced expertise in data migration and Data Center Solutions.
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to help them make the best Cloud Solutions decisions possible.
Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s end-to-end solutions can benefit your business. Click here to request a Cloud Solutions Consultation.
Need Anything Else?
Colocation clients often purchase these products:
How will we solve your IT Products challenges?
View the video
If you’re a business, government agency, school or not for profit open a savvyPortal account today.
Clients often augment Colocation with these solutions: