Authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider for Education Status Announced by ITsavvy
November 29, 2018
ADDISON, Ill. — ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete cloud solution providers in the U.S., just became an authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) for Education. The CSP status allows ITsavvy to serve as a single source for Microsoft academic solutions for security, collaboration, learning experience and other third party products.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “There are many education-focused organizations that are strategizing a more productive hybrid cloud environment for 2019. Adopting cloud solutions backed by both ITsavvy and Microsoft leads to more reliable technologies that can be used by educators to engage students and encourage classroom collaboration.”
Through the Microsoft CSP program for Education, qualified users can purchase education-related offers at special pricing through ITsavvy, including the following cloud solutions:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Benefits to clients include:
- U.S.-based 24/7 support with proactive management and monitoring of IT infrastructure and solutions, while extending tech support services to a growing mobile student body and faculty.
- The ability to work with ITsavvy for Microsoft Cloud Solutions. ITsavvy has demonstrated technology and service leadership in selecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
- The ability to leverage ITsavvy’s Azure solutions expertise and realize application innovation.
- Improved efficiency with cloud and IT services coordinated through a single provider that is laser-focused on the needs of the client’s educational institution or district.
- Consultative and implementation services that eliminate the complexity of multi-cloud environments.
- A single invoice that aggregates multiple vendors as well as services to simplify accounts payable.
- The flexibility to make changes to subscriptions on a monthly basis.
ITsavvy’s Vice President Cloud Solutions Joe Llano said, “Education needs cloud computing to support mobility, the growing needs of connected school devices and classroom collaboration. ITsavvy shares Microsoft’s vision and technology roadmap. We help educators adopt technology within and beyond the classroom, and support the institution’s IT staff in leveraging as much of the existing IT infrastructure as possible, while adopting their cloud strategy. As an Authorized Cloud Solution Provider for Education, we have the ability to cost-effectively deliver value to our K-12 and higher education clients.”
Clients can also leverage any other offerings within ITsavvy’s Managed Services, Engineered Services or Cloud Solutions Portfolio.