September 22, 2015
Registration at 11am
Lunch and Learn from
11:30am to 1pm
The Garden – Banquet Room
Hilton Garden Inn
1501 S. Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Total Threat Protection in Schools
While most security companies focus on protecting against individual threats, Barracuda focuses on securing all threat vectors — network, user, email, web application, remote access, and mobile.
Join us for a complimentary lunch, when we’ll address how to evolve your current security approaches into a more comprehensive, total threat protection security practice. Barracuda’s product experts will discuss how to deal with the adoption of mobile devices, cloud-based applications and other emerging technologies — specifically within an educational facility.
Attend to learn more about:
- How to protect your schools from an ever-changing threat landscape
- IT security-related challenges for mid-sized schools
- Securing IT’s Four (4) Pillars — Cloud, Mobile, Social Networks, and Big Data
- MDM and how it can be implemented within your environment
- Best practices for securing all of your organization’s threat vectors
You’ll also learn more about ITsavvy’s team. As one of the fastest growing resources for integrated IT products, technology solutions and technical staffing in the U.S., we’re currently supporting school districts like yours around the country.