Senior Director, Unified Communications, ITsavvy
National Channel Manager, RingCentral
Learn how RingCentral is revolutionizing UC in the cloud.
Have you wondered how to integrate your UC with the applications your users access every day, like Google and Salesforce? Would you like to host large audio conferences and state-of-the-art video conferences without a hassle? This webinar is for you.
ITsavvy hosts a webinar introducing the revolutionary Unified Communications capabilities of our new partner, RingCentral. We’ll show how a cloud-based solution can deliver UC with BYOD capability, call forwarding to any phone, smartphone apps, video conferencing and online meetings.
You’ll get a real-time demo of product capabilities that include:
- RingCentral Architecture
- Client software for desktops and mobile devices
- RingCentral Meetings (conferencing for voice, desktop and video)
- Integrations with third-party applications (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Built-in faxing and SMS messaging
You will discover:
- How to integrate UC with productivity applications from Box, Desk, Dropbox, Google, Microsoft, Okta and Oracle
- How to host state-of-the-art audio and video conferencing without a hassle
- How to incorporate a contact center into your UC strategy
- Which UC features will be most desired by your users
- How to ensure communications redundancy for business continuity in a disaster
- How to streamline global communications for businesses with international locations
- Why Gartner and Frost & Sullivan have positioned RingCentral as the top UCaaS provider across multiple metrics