The Center of Cisco Collaboration Services
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the core call control application at the center of our collaboration portfolio. It provides industry-leading reliability, security, scalability, efficiency, and enterprise call and session management. More than 200,000 clients worldwide have deployed over 60 million Cisco IP phones and tens of millions of soft clients.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5 builds upon the many capabilities of previous versions. It serves as the foundation for our broad portfolio of enterprise-grade collaboration applications and devices. Unified CM 10.5 offers you the flexibility to connect every user with the exact tools and resources they need to be effective in their jobs.
Get Easy Use and Management
Unified Communications Manager improves the end-user experience and eases system administration. This solution:
• Supports network-based call recording for any device, including Cisco Jabber clients
• Helps remote devices connect without creating a VPN
• Improves security for mobile client calls
• Provides integrated administration, serviceability, and user options and preferences for instant messaging and presence
• Supports standards-based single sign-on (SSO) for administrators and users
Use New Capabilities
Take advantage of the new and enhanced capabilities, such as:
• Agent-selected video on hold and caller-specific audio on hold for contact centers
• Powerful, user-oriented API
• Enhancements to existing APIs for developers
• Improved enterprise application integration
Increase Resource Efficiency
Cisco Unified Communications Manager helps ensure efficient use of valuable human and network resources by:
• Simplifying the installation, upgrade, and platform migration process
• Automating dial plan replication
• Offering end-user self-provisioning and self-care
• Facilitating the efficient use of videoconferencing resources, including streamlined interworking
• Enhancing network bandwidth management
We listen. Then deliver results.
Many organizations rely on ITsavvy to help them make the best unified communications decisions possible.
Get started today and find out how ITsavvy’s end-to-end solutions can benefit your business. Click here to request a consultation or personalized demo. (Available in some geographical areas).