You’ve got a lot riding on this. Leave implementation to us.
You run a lean operation. So when it’s time to deploy, there’s few on staff with the time, or the expertise. And if you run into issues, your existing environment could be impacted. Successful implementation of new solutions requires thoughtful planning, execution and validation, with minimal disruption. We’ve got the experts for that.
The ITsavvy Difference
We work with many leading partners like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, EMC, Aerohive, Dell, APC, HP and Meraki, to name a few. Our direct relationships with over 300 vendors minimizes your involvement.
Need a customized solution? No problem. We can rapidly and efficiently deploy complex architectures, and easily integrate new solutions with legacy installations, saving CapEx costs.
We won’t hand your project off to a third-party contractor. We use our own people, with in-house specialists and vendor experts who can jump in when challenges arise.
The same team performs the site survey, site engineering, build-out design and installation. We immerse ourselves in your project.
Configuration and testing can be done offsite, using a replication of your existing environment, which saves installation time and ensures functionality.
You are handed a solution that has been validated and fully-functional, which speeds up time to value.
ITsavvy Implementation gives you:
Reduced Time and Costs
Our expert Program Management Office ensures smooth transitions and successful data migrations, which can prevent time and budget overruns.
Successful migration of existing data means your operation remains active and your users remain productive.
Upfront configuring and validation reduces the risk of potential network interruptions.
We remove and recycle existing equipment according to your industry regulations, with complete compliance documentation.
ITsavvy Implementation Services
• Installation of computers, monitors, Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), server, switch (SAN and Network), router, wireless access point, LAN cabling, communications equipment (VOIP devices), data backup and security appliance, firewall appliance, VPN appliance, KVM, and hardware rack and/or rack components
• Customization of solutions, including integration with existing legacy environments
• Setup and configuration of computer hardware and services, as well as existing or purchased software (related and non-related to hardware appliances), including upgrades, maintenance releases and new installations
• Setup and configuration of cloud based services, including data backup and recovery, email and monitoring of client systems
• Data migration, replication and recovery
• Network (WAN/LAN) surveys and assessments
• Vendor recommendations, selection and procurement of the final solution
• Staging of equipment with delivery-on-demand from one of our warehouses
• Uninstall and removal of existing equipment, with disposal and recycling in full compliance with industry regulations
• Project management services including project definition, planning, oversight and closure activities
• Transition and support post-installation