How solid is your backup plan? Let’s find out.
You’ve got a lot on your plate. What are your hotspots?
Check the items that are giving you the most heat.
Here’s how we do it.
We’ve got plenty of success stories. Read about two of them.
A financial institution was happy with its existing backup product but found that storage was nearing capacity. Our vendor-neutral approach allowed them to retain their existing product with an expanded capacity and state-of-the-art capabilities that met critical data capture, archiving and audit requirements.
A school district was operating under an unreliable backup solution with unknown data security. We updated their backup and archiving strategy as part of a major technology overhaul, bringing their data protection up to industry standards with minimal user disruption.
The ITsavvy Advantage
• Partnerships with industry leaders EMC, Barracuda and EVault
• Customizable onsite, offsite and hybrid options
• Fully-managed savvyBackup solutions
• All US-based engineers and technicians available 24x7x365
• Nine replication sites
• Security add-ons like data encryption, remote data wipes, hardware disablers and automatic laptop backups
• Deduplication capabilities to reduce cycle times
Yup. Let’s Get Started.
> Backup on your system with your software. We’ll manage the process.
> Backup to our servers in the cloud. You manage the process.
> Backup to our servers in the cloud. We’ll manage the process.
> Backup to our servers using our software. You manage the process.
> Backup to our servers using our software. We’ll manage the process.